Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tiger's Child

Before everything else that I'll be writing....let me give some update...

Finally, I've finished reading Tiger's Child. The ending was not very good. Sheila seems to change so easily. Do people actually changed so easily? I doubt it but well, miracles do happen. Anyway, it was a quite happy ending....the book...not the person. I have no idea what happened to her. The wound heals but the scars remained and can never be erased so easily.

the haze is back in Miri...

I was thinking about what people normally say, "Don't live on your past. Let it go...bla bla..". What I realised is your past will actually affect your future one way or another. Let me give one example from the case of Sheila. From the age of six, she had been "serving" men for the sake of paying off her father's debts due to drugs. Till today, she can never develop a relationship with any men due to her experience with men. It is stated that she is roughly 30 something years old now and chose to remain single.

Sometimes, your experience with life will determine who you become, what you become, whether you realised it or not. It will definitely affect you whether you like it or not but well, you can choose to change, provided you are shown where went wrong.

a hazy dark sky


it is back...the heat and the haze...no rain





No comments: