Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Thoughts for Today...

Countdown...

2 days to TbtM

12 days to RCISEN2009

37 days to Cambodia Mission

46 days to Pa Adang Mission

56 days to balik kampung

81 days to new school year

149 days to a change of digits

When some things turned out to be right, there are other things that turned out to be not right.

I am thankful for God's continued faithfulness.

I need to learn to be more independent in my daily living especially when I am in KL. It used to be a familiar place to me once upon a time but since I came to Miri, KL is such a foreign place. I used to be able to walk the whole Petaling Street, Pudu, Bukit Bintang, Pasar Seni, Subang Parade and a few other crowded places, but now, ask me how do you get there, I have no idea and I don't even want to go there because there seems to be so many weirdos around.

When I needed someone, everybody seems to be not around but when I was so confident that I could survived on my own, help always comes along. *sigh* So, I better learn to do things on my own without relying too much on others.

Cambodia mission is just 37 days to go, but I have yet to get my ticket to KLIA...arghh.. I actually bought it but this MAS changed their flight to Phnom Penh to the earliest flight and I was supposed to be sitting the 0620 hours flight from Miri to KLIA, which left me roughly an hour before my flight to Phnom Penh. Dangerous...not enough time. So, now I need to buy another ticket which will cost me gold if I were to fly on Friday evening. I'm praying so hard that I would get CRK on the 20th November so that I could fly to KLIA on Thursday evening which cost half of what cost me if I flew on Friday.

Like always, I am a nervous person but I guess this time round, I am quite prepared though I have no clear clue as to what will happen in Cambodia. Thanks to my earlier trip to Cambodia. It is really helping me, giving me the confidance I needed so much because I'll be travelling alone into Phnom Penh. Hmm...

Well, for Pa Adang mission...I am all prepared...emotionally..hehe. I am ready to accept and work on the responsibilities given to me. I still hold on to...if He calls, He will also equip. Another reason, it's not a foreign land...it's just deep in the jungle...that's all, but still in this blessed land of Sarawak.

I am still thinking...when should I move? Where? But my heart is so much in Miri even though I know in reality, I can never be a Sarawakian. 7 years in Miri, I've treated Miri as my home and my students....I really do not know how to depart from them but I know I will not be long in Miri. I need to move. It is time.... but when, where?

Next year....another year of challange. Of fighting for rights...haha... I know it's not good to fight but I will do it if I needed to, for the sake of all my students and future students. As for now, I prefer doing it in a more spiritual way...PRAY. I know God will help. I just wish human are not so selfish and heartless. I don't feel like thinking about next year but I need to. *sigh*

This life is about love and forgiveness...



1 comment:

Sunitha said...

Hey, are you a teacher? I'm in such a dilemma now coz I need to apply a day of CRK for my mission trip to Cambodia but I don't know how to approach my principal