Thursday, October 15, 2009

My 1st CRK

Countdown...

1 days to TbtM

11 days to RCISEN2009

36 days to Cambodia Mission

45 days to Pa Adang Mission

55 days to balik kampung

80 days to new school year

148 days to a change of digits

Arghh....!!! Everything is getting closer and closer each day... I am a little nervous since I am taking my treasury post so lightly... I need to be more serious and get to work soon after this weekend.

This is the 1st time in my 6 years of service I am taking cuti rehat khas (CRK)...haha...err... minus the one I took for convocation during my first few weeks in Miri. Actually I don't need to take it but I better take just in case and it's not good to lie. Nanti my whole trip tak berkat. Haha...when I say I will give my full support...I WILL give my full support.

I believe..."When there's a will, there's always a way".

Nothing more to be said for now.

I'm still praying hard for my next CRK which is really really very very important. I will be buying flight ticket by faith. Everything is done for the sake of God...He called...He will have to find a way for me. I am depending fully on Him. Please pray for me.

I believe in the power and wonders of prayer.

God is always good!

To Him be the glory!

3 comments:

akmj said...

hehe. yupz yupz where there's a will there's a way :)

Sheena said...

I will be praying for you.May the Lord grant you your hearts desire and may you find favour with whoever is responsible for your crk....

Sweet blessings dear

Sheena

Ensurai said...

My prayers go with you.....God bless