Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Countdown...

10 days to Transformed by the Mission

20 days to RCISEN2009

45 days to Cambodia Mission

54 days to Pa Adang Mission

64 days to balik kampung

89 days to new school year

There's not much time left for everything.
Look, it's just roughly 3 months before a new school year starts again...
Time really flies...got to fly along...
Next year shall be my 7th year...still a looooonngg way to go.
When shall I move, Lord?

Can I write a little bit about next year? Hmm... Let's see...

Next year, I'll be taking PTK TK2...haha...study study study...
Next year, shall be the year my age will change it's front digit....old old old... :P opps...older...not so old yet
Next year, shall be the year to face all the challenges in my "mission field"...all over again...may I change my mind set .... got to focus...
Next year, I shall look forward to more mission trips...yay!
Next year, shall be the year of praying real hard....what's next? move or not? MOVE!!! I hope...
Next year....hehe....the unknown...

But one thing remain the same...yesterday, today, forever Jesus is the same...
All may change but Jesus never....Glory to His name!

The call shall be louder...the answer shall be even louder... :)

5 comments:

akmj said...

amen!

2009 passed by so FAST!!! so fast that I could hardly believe! october already!!!

all3 said...

haha...yeah..told u d other day..time will pass without you knowing it...Soon..it will be Happy New Year! I hope and pray it will indeed be a HAPPY one..

Sheena said...

Hi there you guys...I haven been updating my blog as I left my lab top at home in kl so my bro can use.Manage to squeeze some time from someone computer to catch up with whatever is happening in ur life.I still love that song and still sing it.miss singing it with u guys though cos no one to fill in the gaps when it comes to the part where i dont remember the lyrics.

all3... i am counting the days too.

Sweet blessings always
sheena

all3 said...

Hi Sheena,
Thx for dropping by.You are just so sweet and so baik. Thx for teaching us many virtues in life. You are being brought up so well. We'll be a changed one if we learn virtues from you. Haha... Which days are you counting?

akmj said...

gals:

haha. yeah, aud sheena's been brought up SO well. haha, yeah we could really do with learning some virtues from sheena :)

sheena: haha, yeah was nice singing it together :) kinda liked our lil hidden chalet with TWO spiders :)