Saturday, October 31, 2009

Surprised!!!






Why all these pictures....again??

Look at their faces...there are smiles on their faces...

Something done by human, created by God which make a person so lovely, beautiful and unique...

As I was praying for the teachers in Cambodia as they met this morning to discuss the forming of CTCF.... I was led to pray for the Cambodians and the whole land of Cambodia.

As I prayed and thought about how broken and destroyed and affected they are by all those Pol Pot Regime, especially the cries from the killing fields...suddenly, I was reminded by the smiles of Cambodians I saw in picture and in real life.

They are living in poverty...in a condition where we wouldn't want to be in...but they could still smile despite of everything they do not have....and everything they have to go through and what they had went through....

I am so ashamed....because.....could I still smile if ever I am in such a situation where things are just not right.....when heart is broken.....when poverty strikes me....when everything is only down and down??? Will I still be able to smile???

WOULD YOU?


No comments: