Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last of Every Nonsense

This shall be the last of every nonsense I've come up with.

I've deleted most of the post which I considered as nonsense in the insanity of my mind. What had happened to me, I had no idea. All I know, I need to get out of whatever it is. In that stupid brain of mine, I've hurt people. No good at all. I am sorry... I am very very sorry. Forgive me of my selfishness and insensitivity towards others.

I admitted that I am being very selfish and self-centered and brainless...other word...stupid.

Who cares about who am I? It's all just a question...a question to confuse my mind. A question to help me forget about my root...of where I came from...and of where I'll be going. A question planted in my brain by my enemy...that's me, myself and I...the worst enemy of all.

That's why I need to forgo myself of me, myself and I. The most selfish thing in the whole wide world. It robs the main focus I should be focusing...God...and....His work. There's so much to be done, so little time left.

It is not important anymore of who am I....because all I am is His. He bought me with a price, this I need to remember for the rest of my life....I cost His precious blood. Who else would do what He did for you, I and every human race?

I still want to quote this verse/chorus from "Who Am I" by Casting Crown...

Not because of who I am, but because of what You've done...
Not because of what I've done, but because of who You are...
...still You hear me when I'm calling..
...Lord, You catch me when I'm falling..
...and You've told me who I am...
....I am Yours....

If who am I is not important, so, what's important?

It's WHO IS HE?....that's important.

People need to know Him...because He is everything....He is who we belong to...and He is who we will meet at the end of the day.

So, what now?

Answer the call once again....

This shall be my 3rd time publishing the call....

You know...when a subject is repeated many times...it means it is really important...extremely important...

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying,
“All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you;
and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Amen.

Matthew 28:18-20

May what I've deleted be the last of my insanity...of don't know what happened...of accusation... of hurt I've cost others...

May it never return for the rest of my life...

May it crush to ashes and disappear with the wind...

May I learn a lesson and lessons from my own "unknown" issue...

This shall never happen again...I will be quick to run away from it if it ever appear....

To one...I am sorry... I am very very sorry.... I am truly sorry. Please, be what you were before all these insanities...and I'll take it...for sake of not me..you...but the human race...His people...His Kingdom.

If it shall bring glory unto Him...I'll take it...I'll go through it...I'll change...

For a reminder....to me...and whoever else....

"As for me, to live is Christ, to die is gain...As in not my will, but Yours be done".


3 comments:

akmj said...

good thing kepoh me managed to read those things :) jahat kan saya ni?

yeah there's so much to do, so many needs, so little time.

i remember SOMEBODY singing that song the moment she got up from bed. I was like WOW. something to learn from her, praise God first thing in the morning :)

all3 said...

:)

Those things are nonsense...a waste of my life...

Haha...I remember too. It's in my head. I used to like this song very much. It was gone until SOMEBODY sang it again. It was alive once again...hehe.

Yes,I agree. Many things must learn from her and everyone of you.

akmj said...

hehe. same here. there was a time this year I kept singing the song. then forgot all about the song. yeah, until SOMEBODY sang it. haha.