Monday, October 19, 2009

Transformed by the Mission - Part One

Countdown...

7 days to RCISEN2009

32 days to Cambodia Mission

41 days to Pa Adang Mission

51 days to balik kampung

76 days to new school year

144 days to a change of digits

I am so thankful and grateful that He actually enabled me to witness with my own eyes His faithfulness in providing people to attend the event. From 15 to roughly 180...a difference of roughly 165... wow! How could I not keep being amazed and praised Him and thanking Him in each of my time? He is just so wonderful.


We prayed for 100...He provided roughly 180.

We prayed for unity among those involved...He gave us unity and ability as well.

We prayed for journey mercy...He gave us just what we asked for including good health and good weather.

We prayed for a smooth running of the whole PA systems...He gave us the best plus good people to handle it and a good DEW crew.

We prayed for an anointing as the speaker speaks....He uses the speaker to touch the hearts of all teachers attended, so that we may touch the hearts of our students.

I am still so amazed by this whole trip. God has been really good. We are so blessed.

Flying with AA is something I dreaded because of delays and the mentally of its passengers but I prepared my mind well to always look at the positive sides of things and told myself, I must enjoy the journey because I am going for this one trip of seeing God's faithfulness.

Indeed my journey was as smooth as...err...silk? :) No delays...I got to hop on the bus easily without much waiting....I got to get into the LRT without much hustle. I went to KLCC to pass my time while waiting for my brother to be back and it was indeed good since I've been there since ages ago and all the timing was so perfect.

I finally managed to meet another person that I must meet...Jxx Lxxx. God fulfilled all my wishes of meeting people. I've met all...for now. There shall be more to meet next time....I hope.

Meeting Axxx Mxxxx was indeed good as well because the last I met her was when I was in form 6 if I am not mistaken.

Meeting most of the team that went to last Cambodia trip brings back much memories of Cambodia.

Meeting and celebrating my brother's birthday was a memorable event for me. I cherished that moment...what more getting to eat at Checkers and yeah, of course with Dxxxx...it serves deliciously good food and desserts.

Getting to meet Axxxxx again strengthen ties between us.

Last but not least, getting to meet ibu and the whole C3 team was just so beautiful with all the simply delicious food Aunty Nxxx cooked. She is just one simply amazing chef. I am simply impressed.

God is just so wonderful....

We prayed so hard for this one event...

Now, it's time to thank Him double hard for all that He had blessed us with...

Remember Him at ALL times....because He is the God of all time and seasons...

To Him be the glory!


2 comments:

akmj said...

wei
God is indeed God. I always think of Axxx Yxxx Sxx saying this, "God is so good" or "BUT God is so good" :)

that sat was FREAKY freaky for me. so many things happened.

v v glad to meet up w cambodian team too :) but too bad no time to hang out and chit chat :(

But i appreciated our LUNCH :)

happy your flight was smooth as silk :)

take care!

all3 said...

Yeah...God is indeed extremely good.

Huh? What happened on Sat?