Monday, October 26, 2009

Update on my Countdown..

Countdown...

1/2 day to RCISEN2009

25 days to Cambodia Mission

34 days to Pa Adang Mission

44 days to balik kampung

69 days to new school year

137 days to a change of digits

Life is great. Watching students and people going to work while here I am, resting. Haha... But physically resting...mentally planning for Pa Adang mission trip. 3 half days children's camp is no joke...trying to come up with games and teaching and crafts. I need ideas...and more ideas.

Then leading in all the praise & worship is no joke as well. I have lots of songs but...do they know what I know? If they know Mukjizat Itu Nyata by Franky Sihombing...I am sure they know more of his songs, right? No matter what, I need to learn this song as near perfect as possible. Singing is one thing, playing it is another thing and playing and singing it with them is another another thing...haha. Oh man...I really am depending on God.

Part of a kampung in the middle of the jungle...a valley...

Next, Christmas songs in bahasa...Again, do they know what I know?

Leading in their Sunday worship service??? Boleh kah??? Doubting it but do I have any choice? Well, be more positive...there's always the first time....

Crossing one of the 5 rivers...but this time, it's only 2 rivers...and roughly an hour of jungle trek...
great experience...

Lastly..doing this in the middle of dunno where in the jungle...haha...should be very interesting but I hope we will be rewarded with a wild boar...but I am wishing for more authentic stuff like...monkey? landak?? tenggilling ??? Cool...

Journey back to Lawas town..all 13 in a 4-wheel through the timber road...I wonder how...
This time, it's only 9...thank God...and please...no rain...



No comments: