Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Parable of the Sower

The vast land of Cambodia...
for the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few...

Pray that the Lord will use you as an instrument to bless this kingdom...
of Cambodia
.


How long will Cambodia last in my heart?

Will the things of life and this world take over its' place?

Will I continue to hold Cambodia in my heart as long as I am still alive?

Will I just be holding it in my heart and do nothing?

Will I be able to meet the needs of Cambodia?

Will I be a fire that burns hotter or charcoal that soon died off?

Will I be able to trust God that when He calls, He will also equip...despite how little I have?

Where would my seeds fall?

May it not fall along the pathway that look but do not see and have no heart at all.

May it not fall among the rocky ground that shakes as soon as faced up with challenges and hardships in life.

May it not fall among thorn bushes that allows the greed, richness, power and fame to overshadow the heart for Cambodia.

BUT... May it fall among the good soil that hears the call and will answer it; and persevere till it bears good fruit.

Your death shall not be as wasteful as it seems to be...
but it shall be the start of a victorious entry into a greater Kingdom...
the Kingdom of God...


No comments: