Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rainy Days...

Life is back to normal...work is beginning to pile up.

Brain is beginning to work extra hard.

Stomach is getting less food and thus, the whole body is getting less too of everything...but the muscles are gaining and strengthen.

"Pockets" are as normal...getting empty each day...only waiting to be filled again end of the month.

Emotions are getting unstable but still under controlled and soon, it shall be stabilized because age is catching up, where you don't really care about small tiny little things anymore.

Heart......................it is still beating.....for Christ.

Mind....................dreaming of the next holiday.

Soul.......................still won by One and sorry S.A.Tan, it's SOLD!

Some bit of nonsense and here's more....my next reading....

I'm not a bookworm for your info....but I want to turn myself into one....
I am a slow..."tortoise" reader....but do you know that tortoise can run quite fast? (if it wants to...)
Now....that's me....here are the books....

I've mentioned many times about this favourite author of mine...Torey Hayden.
This is her 6th book I'm reading...in less than a year.
A record for me....in my whole life history.


I'm in the special education but I've never really know what is this ABA thing...
I've decided to do a little study on my own to widen my knowledge in Special Education.
This is my 2nd book in the process of expanding my brain.
The 1st???

.....................Drum roll.....................


Watch out for the next episode.....





No comments: