Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Now!

Tiger's Child...I'm into chapter fourteen. Slowing down because I do not have the time to sit down and read. I'm curious what will happen in this story. It's not a novel, ok. It's a real life event. I love this kind of book.

Camp Boh Dia....I'm very busy. Getting ready all the stuff to share. I hate being a last minute person but the fact is, I am. So, I've been burning midnight oil since last night and trusting that He will keep me healthy. I need a good rest actually. It's ok. I'll rest on Friday night in C3.

I AM STILL NERVOUS...What more when TCF chairman mentioned that, "We are among the 'giants'.." Whoa...means they will be evaluating us on whatever we are doing and sharing there. Stressed.

Partly I am still quite lost although I know what to come up with but not 100% sure about what I will be doing..e.g. will it be appropriate? too simple? too childish? AND always having this thoughts that others will be doing better than us thinking...haha

No matter what. Things need to get done whether I like it or not. I'm trusting fully on God right now.

I must remember that I'm doing these for His sake and not for anyone. All glories will eventually goes to Him...

No comments: