Monday, September 28, 2009

Memories Remain..

Work had started today but my mind is still very much on Cambodia and C3.

Focusing is difficult but things still needed to be done...so...just do it.

Reports and views had been written...and it had been very encouraging to hear...errr...read people's point of view.

As Sarawak is very much part of my heart...so does Cambodia and also the Philippines.

Needs are just everywhere....wherever you go....you will see...SEE...needs....


I will answer the call...as far as possible....

Let me share with you a chorus of a hymns....which I am so afraid to sing but yet when I sing, I really really mean it...with all my heart and soul....

Here I am, Lord
Is it I, Lord

I have heard You calling in the night

I will go, Lord

If You lead me

I will hold Your people in my heart.


...but when reality strikes...I lost my faith...I become afraid...

...but I know, when He calls...He shall equip...



In my mind...I can't stop visualizing the life in Cambodia...the people...the traffic....the language...the smiles....the children....the poverty....the lack of basic things in life...the transportation...the beauty...the suffering of the past....the cries from the grave....the cruelness and heartlessness of the Pol Pot regime....


I shall be back....
I shall be back....
One fine day...

"I shall hold Your people (Cambodians) in my heart..."

as much as...

"I shall hold Your people (indigenous of Sarawak) in my heart..."

and ...

"I shall hold Your people (the differently able) in my heart..."





2 comments:

akmj said...

yeah the memories remain. I so agree :)

Sheena said...

Hi there,
I pop by from angela's
I second and third that feelings.
Memories and thoughts of Cambodia still fills my mind.
You wrote down my sentiments exactly, all3.
I am glad I got to also know u and angela better.

Sweet blessings my dear

Sheena Jeremiah