Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sooner Than I Think

Finally!!!! I've finished ONE CHILD and now getting on the next book....TIGER'S CHILD, the sequel to ONE CHILD. I'm fast...already in chapter eleven in just less than a hour (ok ok...slow for speed reader...told you...I'm a tortoise in reading).



Guess what? I actually cried reading the ending of ONE CHILD and the beginning of TIGER'S CHILD. Oh boy, it really touches my heart. Could I be a teacher like Torey?

I can't wait to finish reading what's next....

Ok...now back to Camp Boh Dia "mission" trip...

I'M NERVOUS!!!!!

There's so much to do within this 4 days. Need to get ready testimony, talk about teaching, school and me and the most challenging....prepare teaching stuff to share with them. Whoa...that's very very challenging to me. So far...I have nothing specific in my mind. I have done nothing special and great in my teaching...just normal stuff which believes in "practice makes perfect".

Sharing...like always...I'm depending fully on the Holy Spirit.

I'M NERVOUS!!!!!

1 comment:

akmj said...

u tortoise?

me pulak, read book A, then read book B, then start book C.

how to finish reading ANY book?

haizzzz