Saturday, August 1, 2009

My 6th Year as a Cikgu.

me and my ex-students, 2008

It has been 6 years since I first reported myself at work as a person called Cikgu.

I am thankful for this 6 years of God's faithfulness towards me. Have I been faithful to Him? I am not sure. There are times I know I failed Him but no matter what, He still sustained me through.

Life in this school...I don't know about other school...is not easy. My sister's question made me think... "How did I survive all these years?" I could not think of any other answer except, it is all by the GRACE of GOD.

God taught me many things from life in this school throughout this 6 years and thinking back, what my ibu said was very very true. Until I changed myself and learned something from it, the problems will still be there because it was all meant for me, for my growth, for me to learn. I did just that and it's proven true.

I am still very happy to be able to get to this 6th year and I pray for many more years and years to come of my faithfulness towards my Father.

6th year is just the beginning of a life journey as a Cikgu. By His grace and mercy, I should be having at least 29 more years to go. I still have a long journey in this race of life as Cikgu...until I reach the finishing line.

Life is never easy on this earth but I am reminded... NOT MY WILL, BUT YOURS BE DONE!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

July, 2009


No comments: