Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good Morning?

It was pouring last night and early in the morning BUT....

How come the air is not as fresh as it should be?

Skies were not as blue as it should be and I still could smell a "tiny weeny" of smoke.

@0730 hours...it doesn't look that good & it doesn't smell that good either.

@0730 hours...the blurry sun

@0730 hours...it's look only ok...but doesn't have that fresh look.

@0741 hours...ok...I was not satisfied with the skies...
I took another photo to prove what I saw was wrong
but it was the same...

@0741 hours


Anyway.....

It's always good to give thanks unto the Lord....and look at the bright sight of things.

Thank you for the rain.

Thank you that the haze is almost gone....just a little little bit more.

Thank you that I do not need to wear mask which was quite troublesome.

Thank you that today is another brand new day to start with You.



No comments: