Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hazy Hazy Day-Z (pronounced as Day-Zee)

On the way to town center...can hardly see the buildings.

It has been very hazy last few days. El Nino is here plus some idiots still doing open burning despite such a hot and dry season.

On the way to my school at 0625 hours.

This haze is even worse than H1N1. I would wear a mask because of this haze because I could hardly breathe.

I used to open my door to my balcony early in the morning but one fine day, as soon as I opened the door, the smell of smoke filled my lung. Immediately I closed back my door. I really do appreciate fresh air.

On the way to school at 0627hrs...I was supposed to take a picture a little down the road but could not bcos the road is kind of winding...and I am the driver cum photographer...dangerous driving...haha

You don't see blue skies anymore, you see blurry skies.

My school is still on as usual. Teachers and students are suffering the effects of the haze and smoke due to insufficient air ventilation in the classroom. What do you expect with just 2 miserable ceiling fan high up on the ceiling, with at least 30 to 45 students in a classroom.

Ok, maybe you can't see much of the haze but it is hazy plus the smell of the smoke is making me unbreathable.



My classroom is a little better off with standing fan that could be used as ventilation system. Even so, air is still so polluted and in no time, everyone will be coughing, having flu and down with headache. Oh O! Will everyone be even more fragile towards H1N1?? Or the virus even die at such a condition we are facing now?

Stay indoor guys...and drink lots of H2O. Keep yourselves fit and healthy.

You are supposed to see the sea...taken from the back room.

Oh yeah, talking about H2O. I really pity some of my friends who are facing water shortage. There ain't no water at all for them. Not even a drop. Water is so important. How could we survive without water? I really pray God would send rain despite the impossibility.

Count yourself blessed because there are many out there who are facing even worse situation than you are in now.

Learn something from every situation. God is teaching something.

Apart from the hazy situation...see the dish? Haha, it is widely used here in Sarawak. I think it should be illegal but everyone is closing an eye...maybe both eyes. You don't get to see this is Penisular Malaysia.





1 comment:

Ensurai said...

I hope and pray that the haze would go away. And I hope the price of Ventolin will not go up!!

The heat is unbearable too and everything is dusty and sticky.

I agree with you that there are lessons to be learned.

God bless.