Saturday, August 22, 2009

Infestation...

Oh boy....the school has infested my life and my whole body system!

How could that be? I was only there 6 years. It's not very long.

What would happen to me if I were to stay there for 20 years or so??? Help!!

I will be part of the school....they shall take my life away....they shall control my body system....I shall be "zombie" of the school...NOOOO!!!!

Now what happened?

1. Yesterday...I asked the most dumb question.
My ibu asked me to help her with some decorating some booth stuff and my first question was, "Got money or not?".
You see, normally when it comes to some function in my school, they always want the best of everything BUT NO MONEY.
So, I am in a phobia when something need to be done for something and I asked a stupid question.
I only realised it after a while...hey...this is not my school....arghhh!!!

2. Today, I woke up exactly at 5:15am...without my normal alarm.
That's the time I wake up every morning for school. My body alarm worked so well here though I am not even near Miri.
I tried to sleep again but to no avail. I pusing here and there and finally gave up. Read book, and here I am writing this earliest of all my writings.

Gone is my life....*sob sob*

Anyway, here I am again, back in Semenanjung. Haha....finally. I've waited long for it.

Happy holiday everybody!!! (even if you are not having a holiday like us...haha)

the skies from the point of view of USJ

ok...it's going to rain

a gloomy dark skies

nice view...the best compare to the four....

2 comments:

akmj said...

Happy holiday everybody!!! (even if you are not having a holiday like us...haha)

ini seperti ditujukan untuk aku saja :)

all3 said...

haha...nolah...not only ditujukan to my adik...but to everyone else out there...hahaha...anyway,today n tomoro u holiday also bah...