Thursday, August 20, 2009

One Day....

I'm not in my sanity of mind...so...I am crazy...so...I am writing a little bit of non sense here and now.

A little bit undecided....a little bit excited....a little bit afraid....a little bit sad....a little bit happy.....a little bit of EVERYTHING and every FEELING.

Ok...now my insanity.....would like to present you....errr...whatever that you will read next-lah.

One day, my life will be changed.

One day, everything will be different.

One day, everything will be old and new.

One day, dreams will come through.

One day, He shall reveal all His plans for me in reality.

One day, He will make His promise come through.

One day, everyone I dearly love will all be gone.

One day, will come sooner or later.

One day, is something I wish would come faster and I wish it would come slower too.

One day....one fine day....He shall come to judge the living and the dead.

One day....I will see Him in His glorious and majesty.

One day....will not be what it is today.

One day...will be what it will be one day....One Fine Day...

No comments: