Saturday, August 8, 2009

Haze Situation Updated...

This is just a few photos I've taken this morning.

Look at the sun, it's 0715hours.

The skies and the sun...and not forgetting the smell of the air.

It was really bad this morning, the worst so far. I woke up with headache, flu and cough for smelling too much of the smoke. Oh O...!! Or maybe it's H1N1??

No. It's not H1N1 because I'm fine now...haha.


For the 1st time in my whole life, this morning, I wore a mask....because....I ride my bike to school...in the hazy weather.

This is to show you both the skies and also the huge lovely HOUSE...hehe

Then, roughly about 9:40am, the weather changed. It was getting dark and soon, there were strong wind....and then....it "rained"..... a few drops withing roughly 3 minutes I guess.....and stopped. It got dried up in less than a few minutes but the weather was cool compare to what we got in the morning...hot and humid.

Compare it with previous post...it's horrible...can't see anything beyond what you can see


No more "rain"...just gloomy skies but less hazy. When I rode back to my house, the air was a little cleaner.

Taken after the strong wind and "rain" @ 1015hours
The weather suddenly became quite cooling...thank God.

Taken @ about 1200hours. Skies were quite clear.

There were sunshine a little as you can see in this picture...the shadows of the tree.

Stop the open burning, people!!!

Save water!!!

2 comments:

Ensurai said...

Lovely photos to tell us about haze....the rain was just for a while..

If all the raindrops come together we can form a great ocean...If all the good people take care of our earth...what a wonderful earth we will have...

all3 said...

Thanks..

Haha...yeah...I agree with you