Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Day of Life

@0625 hours...a beautiful sunrise with no haze


It's the riots of life again.

When peace finally starts to reign...the devil is in no peace, so he creates riots of life.

Finally, it rained last night. Though not heavy but it did help clean the skies but
it ended with my car being full of dirt due to dirty and not-so-heavy rain.
Thank God it rained anyway.


Is that true? I think it's partly true. Do not always blame others because I think I have my own weaknesses that contributes to the riots of life.

@0625 hours...haze free, smell free...finally.


My wrong was not in being angry but my wrong was having hatred, which is so not Christ-like. I am always thankful to God for sending me reminder through someone, my sis. Though I knew her for not a very long time but she had been a blessing to me. I believe it was not a coincident that we met, but I always believe that she is God-send.

My wrong was being so emotional rather than seeking guidance from God. I trusted myself more than I trusted God or rather I forgot about Him at that very moment of anger.

My weakness was, not being able to mind my own business and shut my mouth, but always trying to fight for the rights of Special Education and my "kids". Sometimes I wonder, "Why should I care so much and take the risk of being the "bad" person in my school?". Is it worth it? Nobody cares anyway, so, why should I? But, being me, I CARE for my students. Don't treat us like rubbish. You will reap what you sow. You treat us like rubbish, one day, you will be treated like rubbish as well. We never know when shall be our turn in life.

@1355 hours...hot and clear skies


What did I learn from the whole thing?

Patience has it's limit but, I still need to maintain it that it will not reach the peak like it did yesterday.

This is a cruel world and we need to survive in it not by our own might, but His.

Christians are not PERFECT, that's why we need God.

"Hold on, child, hold on. It will not be long till it's all over...,"said the Lord.

Treat people with respect. No one is higher than the other no matter what position and power you have because we are no different. I fart, so do you. I shit, so do you. (*forgive me for my use of words)

"You do what you need to do, and let me take care of the rest," said the Lord.

You are high above the heavens.

Life is such and I am always reminded to learn something out of every situation especially those not so good ones where my weakness always over rule me.

In good times, thank Him,
In bad times, thank Him,
In no time, thank Him,
In such time, thank Him,
In all time, thank Him.....
because.....
HE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!


Me & my student. It was his last day in this school today. He'll be moving to another town.
He has been with us since 2004. I will definately miss him because I saw him grow from 13 to 19.
How could I not miss him?
One day when I moved, I will miss my "kids" a lot. I love them dearly. That's why my heart hurts when some idiots treated them like rubbish to be thrown here and there.
How cruel human who called themselves "C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n" can be....
Bye HXXXXX.

2 comments:

akmj said...

u blog bout me, i blog bout u. haha :)

hey I really enjoy reading your posts :)

all3 said...

Hehe...

Thanks.I enjoyed urs 2...very much.