Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Missing....MISSing....

Holiday is coming real soon.

This holiday, it's not complete like it used to be.

This holiday, will be the first of experiencing a new holiday.

This holiday, is not the same.

This holiday, I dreaded going back but I have to.

This holiday, someone is missing and

This holiday, I am really missing someone.

Life can seems unfair but life is still a gift from God. Whether I like it or not, I am already stuck in a life. Since I have started the race, I might as well finish it well because once you have this life and are running the race, your aim is only finishing the race, reaching the finishing line, in order that you might finally meet the One you love and who loves you a lot.

Imagine finishing the race well, how happy are the face of the One you're gonna meet and how happy are we when we hear Him say, "Well done my daughter/son. You did very well and I am very proud of you. Let's celebrate." :)

Reminding myself...and you.

"Jodoh dan ajal di tangan Tuhan. Biarlah Dia yang menentukan segalanya."

dan nama-Nya tetap dipuji sampai selama-lamanya.



No comments: