Monday, August 10, 2009

Update : Haze...It's Not Getting Any Better

Seems like I'll be doing updating of the haze situation in Miri and specifically, my place.

The situation is not any better today. I wore mask in school for about 2 and half hours before the smell of smoke is a little less.

It's horrible...I'm waiting to go back home. I guess it's less back in Penisular???

Well...have a look at the photos for today.

Taken at 0629 hours..doesn't look bad but it smells horrible.

0629 hours

0630 hours

0631 hours...pity the sun, it tried so hard to shine...but it was clouded by the haze/smoke.

0632 hours

0647 hours

0647 hours

0649 hours

1040 hours...still the same minus little bit of the smelly smoke.

1350 hours...the skies are clearer...not too much smell either.

1400 hours

1402 hours..it seems to be still quite hazy but at least you can see the sea now.



3 comments:

Ensurai said...

Can hardly see the sea!
But the haze is demotivating a lot of people.
We need to cheer each other up!
Hope every one is bright and beautiful today!

akmj said...

photo no 4 shows a BEAUTIFULLLLLL view of sunset? very cantikkkk :)

all3 said...

It's not sunset-lah dear sister...it's sunrise...Did I indicate the time there?
Anyway, it could have been more BEAUTIFULLLLL if it were not bcos of the haze.
Come here, I'll bring you see sunset...hehe....
So very lomantik...hehehe :P