Friday, August 14, 2009

Haze...It's Chipsmore...

Now you see and now you don't.

That's the haze situation here in Miri.

Yesterday late evening was haze free, then later in the night, it came back.

This morning, it was horrible at my housing area but when I reached school, I realised it rained. So it was haze free in school area.

Now, it's haze free. At least I could air my room a little.

I'm waiting for the day to go back to Penisular...no matter what...Penisular is my home sweet home.

It's never the same and just like this Earth, I'm just passing through....

There is still discrimination that falls upon us, Penisularian....I feel so sad.

It's never easy being in a mission field where definately you experience hatred and dissatisfaction by the people of that land.

When we are not wanted and needed and not welcomed, we move on.

I will move on....one fine day.....

No comments: