Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hari Ini.....Today....Sahari Tu....Chin Thian....

....has been a very very very hazy day. For the first time in my whole life, I SLEPT WITH MASK ON!!!!

I wished I brought my camera with me. The haze is Pujut and Tudan is terribly and horribly bad.
Visibility of roughly 100m.

My clothes and car were all smell of smoke....maybe my hair too.

Imagine...wearing mask in my own privacy of my room...*sigh*

Rain rain DON'T go away....Don't come another day....COME TODAY!

You are my Sunshine...not my only sunshine....You make so sad because it's so hot....and do you know dear...how much I beg you...please bring rain upon us today.....
*(sing it the same tune as You Are My Sunshine)

ANYWAY....

THANK GOD in all circumstances...

Thank God for people who invented the mask...

Thank God the mask is available in Miri...

Thank God that I have money to buy the mask...

Thank God I have nose to smell the smoke...

Thank God that though my clothes smells, it shows that I have clothes to wear...

Thank God that though my car smells, it shows that I have a car to bring me to my destination...

Thank God that though my room smells, it shows that I have a place to stay...

Thank God above all...because I have God to thank Him for many things...

2 comments:

akmj said...

wow. THAT bad?

yeah good reminder, give thanks in ALL circumstances :)

take care my dear sis!

all3 said...

Yeah..it is THAT BAD!

Haha...I'm partly suffering but partly enjoying the whole situation.
The weird me.

U take care too.... =)