Saturday, August 29, 2009

Land of No More Turtles...

Holiday is ending soon for me. Partly I am glad because I'm too bored and I find that I really miss my students. Partly I'm sad because I have to follow my normal working days routine, wake up at 5am every morning...no more sleeping late and waking up late AND follow the #$%@$% system of my school. *sigh*

SO, WHAT DID I DO THE WHOLE HOLIDAY?

PHOTOGRAPHY...I'm crazy about skies/clouds...

skies/clouds @USJ

skies/cloud @KT...so many cables..

I tried avoiding it but who knows, there's more...actually everywhere

almost without but still can see a tiny bit of the cables...

arghh...I couldn't find any place where I can take a nice picture...without the cables...
whatever-lah....just enjoy the clouds...lovely hot day...

flowers @home


EXERCISING.....with my dumb bells...KETTLER...the trustable and quite cheap brand.

it's only 2kg in KT but it's 3kg in MYY

EATING...it's something that I cannot avoid....too much food...no "space" for pasar Ramadhan..

keropok lekor and pulut lepa...yummy

PLAYING GUITAR...I miss it so much...what more, this guitar brought me many memories.



SURFING....the internet...OK...I admit, I am addicted.


READING....books...duh..!

I did not start reading it during this holiday but
I finished reading it this holiday after 2 months...I think...
Quite an achievement for me since I finished reading at least 3 of her books this year.
2 more of her books to go...and in search for 2 more of her books.

I finished it and I will try to do it...must put into practice what had been read..


I've read through once, which had helped me a lot in my life.
I'm reading it again because I think this book is a great reminder for me to be in
the track of God's route...a very good book. I guess I will at least read it through again a few more times until I really get it into my "slow" brain.


1 comment:

akmj said...

welcome back to work :)