Friday, July 31, 2009

A Visit to the Beach

Today mark the 6th year I am living in this place called Miri.

Today mark the 6th year God send me to this place called Miri.

So, in conjunction with my 6th anniversary of life in Miri, I paid a visit to Luak Esplanade, Miri right after school.


After my Bible Knowledge class today, I made another visit to the beach since it was quite a hot day. I don't think there would be any tsunami on a day like this. Anyway, I always like the beach, the seaside, the sea, the breeze, the wind and ... most of all, the peace during a hot afternoon by the sea.


I expected no one there but, hmm...there were a few cars there and a few workers cleaning up the place. If comparing it to weekends and weekdays' evening, it's only like 0.5% of the people.


Today was a very windy day. I tried to take a few pictures but I was fighting with the wind so that my camera does not shake too much. I managed to take a few pictures. It's just my hobby and some crazy-nothing to do thing to do.


I love Fridays. I was about to drive all the way to somewhere faraway but I didn't. Hehe.
Today, I am a little crazy. As if other days I am not being "crazy". :P

Since when I started being "crazy"? I was never a crazy person. I was a total opposite person once upon a time.

Why am I so "crazy"? Haha...must be my school or am I bored being a "normal" person?

Who cares...I like the new me...

Well, not everyone get to see the "crazy" me. Only some.

To the other some, I am still a serious, quiet person.

Haha... WELCOME TO MY WORLD of GILANESS!!

That's Stitch...my cute creature.

1 comment:

akmj said...

hey hey! i've been to this beach when I went to swak, it's nice :)

i loveeee beaches too - d breeze, d sound of d waves n d water, d scenery, d smells - i find them very soothing n calming on d soul :)