Monday, July 20, 2009

This Is THE Day!


Today is the day my patience over flow...

Today is the day I EXPLODED!!!...

Today is the day I am so pissed off...

Today is the day I start to hate everything in my school...

Today is the day I have no mood at all...

Today is the day someone got scolded by me...

Today is the day I followed the stupid system of my school...

Today is the day where I feel like going somewhere far away from people...

Today is the day where I am so sick of everything...

Today is the day life sucks...

Today is the day because of yesterday...

So, Today is the day I need to ask for forgiveness...

And, Today is the day I am so sorry for what I did...

Today is the day I need to change for the sake of tomorrow...

Tomorrow shall be the day of not Today...

1 comment:

Ensurai said...

Vent your anger. It is good. For you know you own true worth.

God bless.