Saturday, July 25, 2009

....Mundane...


Everything is going round and round, again and again, repeating itself and here you go again.

Everything will soon change with new work "assignments" that comes with "DEADlines".

Everything is moving...slowing down when you wish it would move faster and speeding up when you wish everything will move slower.

Everything will soon comes to something...MISSION TRIPS....YAY!!!

CAMBODIA...here I come...and here I come again....!!!

PA ADANG... here I come again!!!

I have nothing great to offer you but all I have, I give to you.

I have no ideas but I have 2 hands.

I have no musical talents of a pro but I have fingers to strum and plug to make music good enough for soul.

I have no good quality of "speech" but I have voice that can tell you stories of old old times where once there was a man who died for you and me.

I have no leadership skills but I have legs to follow and hands to do.

I have nothing else but all I know, I have a HEART.

Above all, I have a Father who gave us this great commission....

Matthew 28:18-20 (New King James Version)

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

2 comments:

akmj said...

Wahhhhhh you're so semangat-ed :)



ru talking about our cambodia trip?



"Everything is going round and round, again and again, repeating itself and here you go again."

Agreed!!!!



"Everything is moving...slowing down when you wish it would move faster and speeding up when you wish everything will move slower."

Haha opposite for me :) I wish everything would move SLOWER

all3 said...

Me very semangat when the thing has nothing to do with my school...haha.

I'll be going to 3 mission trips this year...hehe...very very nervous as well. 1 of them is the 1 we r going together.

Happy...when I can get out from my school...hahahaha