Monday, March 1, 2010

Home

Countdown

TCF AGM completed with all glory towards His goodness & faithfulness... =) like always...

11 days to a change of digits

11 days to BK Seminar

152 days to 7th year

189 days to Cambodia (TCF)

263 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

306 days left 4 me to meet the person


It's March...arghh....2 months just flew past me.

Just a reminder to me myself and you, it's the Lent Season...a time to "extra" reflect on the cross and be ready to face Good Friday and Easter Sunday.

Lately, "HOME" became a topic and something which I've learned.

One said... "Home is where we are at any God appointed destination."

Another said.... "Home is where the heart is. Where is your heart?"

Both really made me think....

"Can I called Miri my "home"? Where is my heart?"

All these while I've known 3 homes... one,my final "Home"...Heaven. Two, Padang Midin, and third, C3.

I've never ever thought of Miri as my "home", I've known it as a familiar place where my mission field is situated...a place where God had sent me to carry out His work. A place where God taught me many things about life and such...a place where I've grown...a place simply so different from Penisular....the people, the culture. Now I have another "home" if I were to agree with 1st statement which I do agree, Miri is my second "home".

I've never know where exactly my heart is. My heart is so torn in between so many places. My heart is in Sarawak but my heart is also in Penisular and my heart is also in Cambodia. So, where is it exactly?

South China Sea!!!

Hmm....

Who cares??? I'll be back "home" soon...whichever "home", it does not matter, I'm just simply happy for all except to be stuck in Miri.


2 comments:

akmj said...

hey :)
hugs :)

Since God placed you in Miri, He has also been with you :)

Home is where we are with the Lord (1st statement). Thus, wherever we are with the Lord, we are to rejoice :) It's a journey though, a process of learning to rejoice and to be glad :)As for me, I'm not there yet, but on the way, like you :)

Like you too, my heart is in many many places. hehe. I've never completely felt at home here too, never completely settled down. In fact, till now, I still struggle in some areas...

But I guess the most important is that our hearts are with the Lord, regardless of our physical location :)

hugs :)

all3 said...

Hi Angela!

Yes,God had been with me throughout my stay in Miri till now. He had taught me many things while I am here. He had been so good and faithful.

I agree with you that as long as our hearts are for God, nothing will ever go wrong...even in reality it might be wrong but we always have a positive perspective of life...life is always great despite going through the storm.

Cheers!