Monday, March 29, 2010

Time to Grow with "Dumex"

Countdown

3 days to Good Friday

5 days to Easter Sunday

40 days to Mother's Day

60 days to A & S's Special Day

76 days to PTK

116 days to Miri TCF Teachers' Day

124 days to 7th year

161 days to Cambodia (TCF)

235 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

278 days left 4 me to meet the person


Life is still great despite working from 6:15am till 4:30pm...with still work to be done. Seem like there's no end to work until death do us part...haha...

Life has been so different for me since lately...err....since this year...

Is it that I am getting older...in other words wiser? ...haha...

Or is it situation in life that makes me learn many things?

Or is it solely God's intervention over my life?

I think....altogether.... Everything....good and bad...happy and sad....laughter and cry....patience and anger.....weird people, normal people, nice people....everything had molded me and my thinking, especially they way I see life and deal with it.

I've made a conclusion here....

I, you, us, we....are the one who make life as how it is.

Life has no control over itself....I, you, us, we have control over life.

Live life for God and you'll never be purposeless.

Live life for yourself and you'll drop in the "well".

KNOW WHO YOU ARE LIVING FOR!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I, you, us, we....are the one who make life as how it is.

Totally agree with this.

Our past cannot control us.

Our situations should not control us

We need to move on and enjoy our life

We are who we want ourselves to be, of course with the grace and mercy of the Lord

Sheens