Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Police Academy : Move it, move it...!

Countdown

9 days to a change of digits

9 days to BK Seminar

150 days to 7th year

187 days to Cambodia (TCF)

261 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

304 days left 4 me to meet the person


What else are there to countdown? This is fun...and scary too...hmm....

I'm feeling rather tired lately...could it be the sign of "old" age? ...haha... *sigh*

Partly it was because....

The haze in Miri is back....and according to one of my friend's blog, the BURNING WAS LEGAL!!
THEY HAVE LICENSE TO BURN!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? Ini betul-betul MALAYSIA BOLEH!

I could hardly breathe...both ways, with and without mask. This is craziness!

....and.....

I'm working "overtime"...arriving school at 6:15am....going back home by 3:30pm.

....and....

too many things on my brain and I'm in the process of completing each one of them ... 5 different sets of exam papers, Sekolah Minggu in Tudan starting this Sunday and nothing prepared yet, my car servicing is one month over due, a report almost forgotten, individualised education plan for 15 students due end of March, holiday and BK....

But I have nothing to complain....this shows that I am alive and well...and I'm loving every second of it no matter how tired I am. Even if I am not satisfied, I don't have the right to complain at all for the fact that....I DON'T EVEN DESERVE THIS LIFE I AM LIVING AND I SHOULD BE DEAD LONG LONG TIME AGO!

Who could imagine what life was for me? ....haha.... but look, now...I'm happy and free...whee!

I'm simply touched by His love, goodness and faithfulness; and amazed by His glory, grace and majesty.

This life is not only to be treasured but to be shared with everyone.

I'm still believing that this is the year of having and sharing LOVE, JOY and PEACE....

Di antara lautan, kehidupan manusia
Ku hanyalah bagaikan sebutir pasir sahaja
Namun Kau mengenalku, Engkau tahu namaku
Bahkan sebelum aku dilahirkan
Kau pilihku, Kau panggilku
Kau bentukku sempurna
Indah pada waktunya
Walau sakit, namun senang akhirnya
Sebutir pasir pun menjadi mutiara.


4 comments:

Sheena said...

Hi there, I wanted to write on yesterdays post but you were too fast to write a new post...

My comments for yesterday are yes I echo what you both says...

Home is where God is... and also family too.It does not have to be your real family.. but people whom along the way has adopted us as family or vice versa.

Can you add in the countdown to my wedding too.I am praying and hoping that you can come too...:)

Police academy... I am still wondering what is the connection to todays post....:)

Take one day and one step at a time

May God grant you power equal to your task dear

Sweet blessings

Sheena

all3 said...

Hi Sheena!

Thx 4 all your comments.I truly appreciate but pls update your blog too...hehe.

Yes,I'll help you countdown your wedding and YES,I'll attend your wedding, by God's will. I've already bought my tickets.

Police Academy...one lady officer always said this, "Move it move it!"...haha...reminded me I need to move it move it despite being tired. =)

Thx. He has indeed given me the strength and ability.I always believe when He calls, He will also equip.

To Him be all glory!

akmj said...

hey dearieSSSS :)

just a short comment from me.
I like your title, police academy - move it! move it! :)

happy to know the both of you :)

Ensurai said...

Good to read all these...thanks...
The haze is terrible I agree...some one is burning but someone is not looking.

God is...