Saturday, March 13, 2010

Celebrating 30 Years of Life

Countdown

76 days to A & S's Special Day

92 days to PTK

140 days to 7th year

177 days to Cambodia (TCF)

251 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

294 days left 4 me to meet the person


Finally, the day is here, a change of digits.

I'm happy to be back after so so many years of celebrating my birthday in Miri.

This is indeed the day that the Lord hath made and I will definitely rejoice and be glad in it.

This day, I especially would like to celebrate God's goodness and faithfulness unto me throughout my 30 years of my life.

He had sustained me through and I'm saying this again and again, I owe this life unto Him. The reason I'm still here today is because of Him. He gave me this life to live for a purpose, that is to glorify Him.

I'm thankful and I'm grateful for this life that I live today...and it's no longer I that live but that He lives in me.

I'm thankful for so many great friends and family and "family" that He had brought into my life. It is indeed a year where this day was most celebrated...haha..compared to days in Miri.

Let me share something which I don't normally share...my wish...you'll be wondering before I blew so many candles this year....what was my wish? Haha...simple....I only wish that my life shall bring glory unto His name...nothing else....I don't ask for anything.

Thank You, Lord...I'm most happy and most thankful and grateful unto You...

Happy Birthday to me!

P.S. : One more thing, I celebrated my birthday today by attending BK seminar...wonderful..but I wish I had more time to learn the marking system.



3 comments:

Sheena said...

Blessed birthday, Audrey

I pray and believe that God will honour your wish

Sweet blessings

Sheena

akmj said...

amen :)

Ensurai said...

Happy Birthday....wishing you a life with lots of birthdays...and many many candles to come...