Friday, March 5, 2010

Flip Over the Sea

Countdown

7 days to a change of digits

7 days to BK Seminar

84 days to A & S's Special Day

100 days to PTK

148 days to 7th year

185 days to Cambodia (TCF)

259 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

302 days left 4 me to meet the person


Nothing inspirational to blog about but blogging for the sake of adding new countdown.

Finally, my whole year holiday and plan is almost completed but as the saying goes, I can plan all I want but God still has the last say. It's all by His will and I'm submitting everything unto His mighty hands.


I'm already dreaming Kampuchea...haha...Camp Boh Dear....Camera Boh Tea Do a Deer...whatever you call it. Different agenda, different service, different group of people, a renewed hearts, a burning desire, a mission....a vision...a calling....whatever is it...all for the glory of God. Here we come, Cambodia...to see nations proclaiming "He is Lord!". One purpose, together we proclaim Christ to the world!

Aiyoh, I sounded so semangat gila...haha...but reality is....

I AM!!!!

*******Praise Him********


Ok...change topic. Recently, I tried out flippers in the swimming pool. WOW! I never know how cool the flippers work. The speed was marvelous. I need not used too much energy on my hands. One speed swimming with flippers is equivalent to 3 speed of swimming without flippers.

Guess what? I found out it's good for my desired fitness, it helps strengthen not only my stomach muscle but my thighs and legs too. Haha but after a while, my legs and thighs were out of strength to flip those flippers. Look simple but it's using quite a lot of energy. I'm loving it.

I'm addicted to swimming despite me being only a "kampung swimmer"...haha..

Dah lah...enough of my non-sense.

To Him be the glory!

1 comment:

akmj said...

hey :)

I'm excited too, but I'm rather caught up with my own worries - WORKLOAD :) Too caught up to feel excited, and it's so farrrrr away.
Pass over some of your 'semangat' please. hehe.