Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Like Eagle

Countdown

1 day to TCF AGM

16 days to a change of digits

157 days to 7th year

194 days to Cambodia (TCF)

268 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

311 days left 4 me to meet the person



I am reminded of the height from which I have fallen and how deep God went to bring me out and how high He had brought me up.

I was dirt filthy but He received me with arms wide opened and He cleansed me, gave me new clothes, and said nothing, except, "Do not worry. I am here with you."

As far as the east is from the west and as high as the heavens are from the earth, that's how far He had thrown away my sins from me.

I should have been dead long time ago....I do not deserved anything I had been blessed with now but yet, He chose me, and called me His beloved.

Why should I be proud? Why should I complain about anything? Why should I be angry and upset?

This life I do not deserved, this life I might not be living it now, but He let me live.

This life, I owe it all unto Him.

I am given this 2nd chance to live, I will definitely not waste it.

This life I live, I am living solely for Him who had brought me out of the darkness of my own shadow.

No one would understand except Him, of the "height" which I have fallen, deep down into the pit, that's where He went to bring me out and like an eagle, that's how high He had brought me.

I owe You every single life of mine, Lord!

Thank You!

So, let me say how much I love You
With all my heart I long for You
For I am caught in this passion of knowing
This endless love I've found in You
And the depth of grace
The forgiveness found
To be called a child of God
Just makes me say how much I love You
O my Saviour, my Lord and Friend
-Geoff Bullock-




3 comments:

Ensurai said...

How inspiring!

Sheena said...

I always like illustrations and stories of eagles.

This one is AMAZING too...

Sweet blessings

Sheena

akmj said...

:) yeah every SECOND of our lives belong to Him.

May HE continue pour His love into our hearts, that we may grow in love for Him and His people :)