Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pre-CNY 2010

Countdown

0 days to CNY

12 days to TCF AGM

27 days to a change of digits

168 days to 7th year

205 days to Cambodia (TCF)

279 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

322 days left 4 me to meet the person


Arrived KLIA on Thursday night exactly 10pm, taking the 6:15pm flight. This was my 3rd time sitting this hour flight and this was the 1st time it did not delay at all when I was hoping so much it would delay.

"Why?" you may asked. It was all because I would be staying overnight in the airport. Partly, do not want to menyusahkan orang and partly, I would like to experience how does it feel like staying overnight in the airport.

My next flight would be 7:40am to Penang.

As you can see now... I SURVIVED!

It was worse than being in Cambodia...haha...

But...it was all indeed an experience for me. Shall I do more of this overnight thingy in aiport?

NO!!

But...would be nice once in a blue moon...then we know how it feels like to "suffer" with others.

I was glad I could find a spot and seats to myself although the seats was facing the public but what choice do I have right at that moment. Having seats were better than having the floor.

I was kind of afraid to sleep fearing that people might steal away my luggage or whatever that might happen that I do not know, but then, God is always good to me. At 1st He sent a guy taking the next seats and then another girl taking the next next seats and they were fast to settling down to their sleeping position.

Since I could hardly opened my eyes, I too tried hard to find the right position to sleep. Boy, was it difficult to find a right position while trying to maintain the feminine part of me...haha...

I slept in so many position and I guess I did get some sleep here and there but did not dare leave my luggage in order to go to the toilet. The whole airport were in total silent after 12 midnight with only workers doing their jobs and a few Bangladeshi talking the way till morning. I thought the weather would be cold but hmm...it was quite warm actually.

I woke up completely at 4am when people started coming to take the earliest flight to Kuching at 6am. I sat there till about 5:10am and when to check-in my luggage but they did not open the counter till 5:30am. I q-up till almost 6am until it was my turn, then that MAS lady asked me to go to the other counter and started another q for another 10 minutes. Was it so difficult to just check-in my luggage. I was glad though I did not get into a "fight" with here. I was really tired and sleepy and had been in the Q for 45 minutes and the MAS guy was just doing what she does not want to do...WTH...

Well, then went looking for Hotlink...geezz..they had none there. So, bought my breakfast. Milk and bun. When to the departure hall...again...it was a long long line. I Q up for quite sometime and I was almost late for my flight and the departure hall was at A10...the furthest.

Boy...it was a real CNY challenge for me. I never like this mad rush with people but it was an experience for me.

I'm thankful that God was accompanying me all the way.

No more overnight in airport but when there's a 1st time, there will always be the 2nd time...haha...and 3rd and 4th...until KO.


1 comment:

Sheena said...

Glad you went thru the ordeal and survived.

Enjoy your time with family all3

In the grip of His love

Sheena