Monday, February 15, 2010

2nd Day of CNY

Countdown

10 days to TCF AGM

25 days to a change of digits

166 days to 7th year

203 days to Cambodia (TCF)

277 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

320 days left 4 me to meet the person


Posting post on blog everyday shows how bored I am right now, with nothing much to do. Stuck in the room, stuck in the house...stuck in Penang.

Today is the just the 2nd day of CNY...even so, time seem to be zooming once again. Look at my countdown...it's fast moving. Soon, it shall be the month of March. *sob sob* I'm getting older...so do you, dear readers...haha...

Each day is one step closer to seeing our dear Father. We never know when our life will end but we do know we need not be afraid because we are in His mighty Hands.

Let me quote this by Ryberg (Feb 11, ODB) :

Tomorrow's plans I do not know,
I only know this minute;
But He will say, "This is the way,
By faith now walk ye in it."

In the midst of nothing-to-do, I'm already dreaming of Cambodia. I remembered what I've said to my SG leader. "I do not want to go to Cambodia because it's too expensive., with that RM2000 spending on Cambodia, I could have gone local mission 10 times."

God heard what I've said and proved to me how "useless" my words can be. That year itself, God brought me twice to Cambodia. I have no idea how I finally agreed with it after refusing it at least twice. When God says "Go!"...you can never say, "No!".

As soon as I stepped into the Kingdom of Cambodia, my heart melts and my heart goes all the way for this Kingdom of Cambodia. Being at the Killing Fields, made me hear the cries from the ground. The Genocide Museum, made me see the love that God has for this land. God heard their cries, just like God heard the cries of Abel.

I'm looking forward...by the will of God, to be in this land once again...twice again this year. Shall this be my annual event? If God say, "Go!"...go I shall.

I might not have much to offer but with my limited abilities I shall go, with a BIG and OPEN heart, knowing...."When He calls, He will also equips." The quote that shall bring me far into His ministry and the quote that shall take away my fear and anxiety of knowing not what I should be doing..."He will do what He wants done."

To Him be all glory!


2 comments:

Sheena said...

I like that.

When God says go....You cant say no

Nice motto...

Draw something all3..Miss your drawing

Sweet blessings

Sheena

akmj said...

Amen :)