Monday, February 22, 2010

Guided Stops

Countdown

3 days to TCF AGM

18 days to a change of digits

159 days to 7th year

196 days to Cambodia (TCF)

270 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

313 days left 4 me to meet the person

School had started once again after the CNY break for one week. For once, I was glad to be "home". For once, I looked forward to going to work and meeting all my students. Though they may be many of them this year, I still do miss each one of them. No matter how they can break my nerve, I still do love them very much. As dear as they are to God, that's how dear they are to me. =)

Another part of me is looking forward to the next holiday, the holiday that I will be back to my another "home"...hmm...I have so many "homes"...cool... A holiday with a difference...a change of digits, a new start, a renewal and a....err...dunno. :P

I've learnt many things lately. One thing that came to my mind as I hear what people are going through in life as Christian is God guided our steps as well as our stops. I've lost or rather neglect my gift as "human scanning machine". I tend to look at people at a glance and think they are just doing fine, because they look fine but I've never look close enough to see through their eyes and their hearts where they are just simply going through many things which we will not see or know unless they tell us.

In ministry, we tend to think that we need to do and do and do and do...and that's our ministry. We soon feel tired and everything seem to go no where, we want to give up. It's all because we failed to realise that sometimes we need to stop and reflect upon Him who is the Master of all ministries. Who are we serving after all? Who's job is it after all?

Can we like...err...work along side with Him rather than work for Him, thinking that we are in control of the whole work and situations and problems?

Praying, resting, waiting, trusting-
These are words that tell a story;
As we wait for God to lead us,
He responds, "Just seek My glory." -Hess






3 comments:

Ensurai said...

This is very inspiring indeed.....became my morning quiet times reading. thanks.

Welcome back to Miri.

Sheena said...

A very good post...

We need to work alongside with God

Thats beautiful

See you soon

Sheena

akmj said...

I concur with sheena.
An excellent post :)