Saturday, January 30, 2010

*something*

Countdown

14 days to CNY

26 days to TCF AGM

41 days to a change of digits

?? days till I meet the person...??

I've listened half of it many times but completed listening to it twice and now I caught it....because the one I needed was only at the end of it.

Driven by purpose....
Sustained by discipline....
Energized by renewal....

The third one was what I needed most at this moment.

Mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually energized....equally...

A balanced life!

Easier said than done...

Well, nothing is impossible...

When there's a will, there's always a way...

Prayer will bring us a long way through...

Prayer will make all the difference in the world...

A well balanced life !

2 comments:

Ensurai said...

Good reminder for me and my 2010 year....

Sheena said...

Hi dear,

Prayer... we all need bucketsful of it once in a while.....

Will u be back to peninsular for cny?

just curious....who are u meeting????/?