Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's Moving...

Countdown

10 days since new school year

9 days to WoW

31 days to CNY

43 days to TCF AGM

58 days to a change of digits


We, at Pxxxx's birthday dinner @Shabu Shabu

It seems like time has passed by quickly but in reality, it's moving kind of slow. I felt as if I've been in school for ages, only to see, today is only the 13th of January.

School...we are still in the midst of cleaning and arranging our place. Today when my "properties" were dump at my table...Whoa! I realised I have actually accumulated a lot of "stuff" since I arrived this school 6 years ago and that I've been in this school for quite some time. If in 6 years time I collected so much "properties"...what if I were to stay in this school for 20 years??? Hmmm.....I think I need a storeroom just for me and my "properties".

The delicious dipping sauce

Public relation...I still think I need to keep my mouth shut at times because "some people" just do not know how to differentiate between seriousness and jokes or maybe my jokes were too serious? I am a person too difficult to be understood or am I making myself difficult to be understood by others? Haha...anyway...in the end of the day...who cares?! I might be right, you might be wrong; I might be wrong, you might be right; you and I might be both right or you and I might be both wrong.

Some of the food we had...

Life...life is great by the grace of God BUT I am still missing home very much. After so many years being away from home...it's only now that I truly appreciate home. I couldn't help but realised each day that everyone is getting older in age and soon, they will all be gone from my life BUT one thing for sure, they will never be gone from my heart. I truly appreciate all the people that God brought along the journey of my life on Earth. Good and bad, they were the one God uses to shape my life to what I am today.

The pot with food in hot boiling soup

My wish...to see me sing songs of love and gratitude towards His faithfulness and to see them brimming with joy on that day and holding the tiny ones, who calls them.




1 comment:

akmj said...

yeah I find it amazing too, the amount of stuff we can accumulate over time. A lil a day, over time it will be A LOT :)

I echo your last sentence :)