Sunday, January 24, 2010

Praise Him !


Praise the Lord...

...for He is worthy of all our praises
...for He is the creator of the whole universe
...for He is Lord of Heaven and Earth
...for He is glorious and full of majesty
...for He is the God Almighty
...for His name is exalted over all the nations

....Praise the Lord, O my soul, praise the Lord!

Forgive me for my lack of praise to You...

I've learned something tonight...to praise Him in all circumstances...to praise Him in the very beginning of our every conversation with Him...

...then...the rest of our prayers will be God centered.

When we acknowledge Him as God, we are allowing Him to take control of everything in our life, everything that surrounds us and seek us.

That's when we will humble ourselves and let Him rise up above all else.

Anger, sadness and disappointment shall reign no longer in our hearts and mind because we know God rules over everything and every situation.

Instead, He shall continue to fill us with love, joy and peace that surpasses all understanding...

...and that's when He shall shame the "strong" and His name be glorified above all.

To Him be the glory!

2 comments:

Ensurai said...

When we are angry - pray and remain silent.
Then we go into solitude - to be with God for He will lift us up!
Remain in solitude and seek solace with our own thoughts and refuel with spiritual strength.
In every step God will be with us.

Whenever I forget these steps I find myself in more trouble. But when I allow God to take over ME I will be triumphant...because I will be riding in his Chariot.....Hallelujah...

I know it is easier said than done...and I have often failed too.

akmj said...

hey hugs :)