Friday, January 29, 2010

(none)

Countdown

15 days to CNY

27 days to TCF AGM

42 days to a change of digits

?? days till I meet the person...??

Tired...simply tired....

Emotionally, physically, mentally...

Signs of getting older... :P

I just found out that you needed to be in the "mood" in order to do shopping...

Like a zombie...walking aimlessly...everything seem to look "grey" (unattractive)...

++++++++++ random ++++++++++

Simply could not get my mind off some people who have the heart to use special students for their own gain or for the gain of "it has nothing to do with us". Simply heartless...may God judge you accordingly....I wish....but nolah, I just hope God will give you a heart, to love and to serve instead of to be loved and to be served.

Tuhan, Allah, God, Yahweh....He is still the GREAT I AM! He remains the same no matter what we address Him. He is still the ALMIGHTY, the RULER of HEAVEN & EARTH, the CREATOR and the MOST GRACIOUS & MERCIFUL!

I realised that no matter how much I try to find....it's Him that I found and it's He that found me.

loneliness....He accompanied.
angry....He calmed.
discourage....He encouraged.
sad....He cheered up.
in need....He provided.
tired....He gave rest.
weak....He strengthened.
lost....He guided to the right path.

....He advised.
....He showed.
....He listened.
....He gave surprises.
....He led.

most of all....He came...He died...He rose...He is seated and He will come again!

What more should I ask?

How could I not appreciate Him?

How could I turn my back towards Him?

....after all He had done for me....and know that He will continue to do for me.

I'm thankful and grateful despite all the tiredness....

Spiritually energized!

No comments: