Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Me Life

Countdown

18 days since new school year

3 days to WoW

25 days to CNY

37 days to TCF AGM

52 days to a change of digits

Work is starting to get on the move. Let me show you what....

laptop and forms

PMR 2010 registration....my colleague and I actually finished doing this stuff since last year since they(LPM) tried introducing online registration but seem like it did not work out at all. Malaysia Boleh! This was the latest news I got online...

"Pra-Pendaftaran UPSR dan PMR 2010 menggunakan Sistem Pendaftaran Online dibatalkan. Pendaftaran UPSR dan PMR 2010 akan dilaksanakan dengan menggunakan Sistem Pendaftaran (offline) seperti tahun-tahun sebelum ini."

I was so frustrated...because it means we need to key in all over again plus a few things to settle since this registration was done last year when the students was still in form 2; but then, not actually that bad.

Bible Knowledge class 2010....call me a teacher but when it comes to such thing, I am quite nervous without the students actually knowing. I wonder if they know...hmm... BK will start this Friday which I have not prepared anything yet. I'm very undecided as to what I should be teaching them since this is the new batch of form 3 students. Sometimes I think it's easier teaching those taking BK SPM. At least they are more serious about it unlike this bunch of students where I need to prepare something that will keep them interested for 1 and half hour...not easy and I am totally trusting in the Holy Spirit to help me.

Daily teaching plan....all teachers need to do this but this year I am a little bit confused especially having to teach one class where I need to teach them individually since they just can't be taught in group. Tension but still able by His grace. There are 8 in this class and I need to prepare 4 different sets of teaching materials plus teaching 2 person to read. 3 periods just ain't enough at times.

Braille....is for the blind. I thought I would never need to learn this but since having this student whose eyes are getting worse...as good as not able to see, I decided to start teaching her Braille before its too late. What's worse is...teaching Braille without any Braille machine or Braille Slate...but writing Braille using pen and normal A4 paper. That was the best I could do for her at the moment till I find at least a slate for myself and her. Until she gets her cane, I'll teach her mobility. So much to do just for one students whose parents refused to send her to school for the blind. Stress and sakit tangan...ouch!
this is the "slate"

Latest news...a new pekeliling...verbally told by a colleague...

"One need to serve with the government at least 8 years before one is eligible to get a free container to transport all our harta benda back to Semenanjung."

I'm not sure about those from other states, but I guess should be the same. Anyway, this year shall be my 7th year. I have one more year to go but come to think about it, God's plan for me had been so perfect and acurate. By the will of God, I should ask for transfer in year 2012.

recently : the gloomy skies in the afternoon

Future is something I do not like to think about but in reality, that's what I thought the most. I just can't imagine myself 10 years down the road....haha...

Banyak hal tak kufahami
Dalam masa menjelang
Tapi t'rang bagiku kini
Tangan Tuhan yang pegang.

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.




3 comments:

akmj said...

hey hey
It looks like you're having a challenging year :) And that's GOOD news :)

Yeah future. Everything's so blur, yet we know that our future's in His hands :)

Sheena said...

Hi there,

I served for four years and I got my kontena and allowances to go home.Do check your source on that again ya.

Oh I so do know u will enjoy teaching BK.It was the best subject I have ever taught.Be prepared for God to touch you and use you to
touch your students life.

I am actually looking forward to you coming home to peninsular.Btw i met your ex colleague in my school.She mentioned your name.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!!!

You stay in the grip of His grace ya.......

Sheena Jeremiah

Ensurai said...

God will answer your prayers!!

Seek Find and Serve (My school motto from Sibu...and such a wonderful one!)

MYF motto : Christ above all.