Monday, January 18, 2010

He is Faithful

Countdown

17 days since new school year

4 days to WoW

26 days to CNY

38 days to TCF AGM

53 days to a change of digits


I'm here to fulfill my promise unto Him who always provides and achieving the impossible.

I'm here to 1st and foremost, proclaim His faithfulness, ONCE AGAIN in bringing people to sign up for Wow. I have known this God of the impossible since many years ago where He never ever failed to prove His faithfulness and goodness.

I've prayed for 100, which surprisingly, others were praying for the same number as well and I know He will provide enough people since I've tasted His faithfulness many many many times in my life. I doubted Him no more; plus the latest news I received today, 112 people....what more do I need to say? What doubt should I have on what He can do?

Come on and celebrate His faithfulness!

I dare not laugh like Sarah laugh when God said she will be conceived with a child at an old age. She laughed....and she lied about it, until she was really carrying Isaac in her womb. God will fulfill every promise He has made...in His own time.

Even in the account of Abraham sacrificing Isaac....Abraham told Isaac that God will provide the animal for sacrifice...indeed God provides! Jehovah Jireh!

Doubt Him no more,
for He will provide you more than what you asked for

in His Name...



No comments: