Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ain't Young No More

Countdown

15 days since new school year

6 days to WoW

28 days to CNY

40 days to TCF AGM

55 days to a change of digits


It has been raining for 2 consecutive days and this morning, the rain stopped but the skies are still gloomy. I bet it will start to rain again in few hours time. My clothes could hardly get dry and everything is so damp here.

It has been very cold especially at night. I had to sleep with long sleeve, socks and gloves...yeah..gloves. The weather here is strange as I guess elsewhere would be almost the same as well. When it is hot, it can very very hot but when it is cold, it can get very very cold.

I realised this morning that I am getting older now. Not older as in 16 going on 17 but older as in reaching a certain age where things are just not like how it used to be. My sleeping hours seems to be fixed. I slept at my usual time last night and expect myself to wake up much later comparing with normal working days but nooo.... I woke up the normal time even without my alarm (again) and simply wide awake. I hate this!! I want to sleep till 10am....11am...but never able to do that since last year.

I wonder what else will be changing....my food intake...my energy level...my likes and dislikes...my favourite things in life...all will change.

Even so, these things I truly desire changes...

my love for God....to love Him more each day...each second...each minute...each hour

my view of life...live in the present, learning from the past and trusting God for the future.

my fitness...lose more weights and gain more muscles.

my attitude...complain less and pray more.

my character..."Be softer, no need to be so hard."

Back to basic of LIFE...

Our purpose of living is to glorify Him!

2 comments:

akmj said...

yeah we are young no more.
And our journeys get more and more interesting.

May it be that we continue to walk close to Him, continue to cling and stick to Him.

all3 said...

haha..you are still young lah...

Amen to the rest...