Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday in USJ...Subang...

Today ends the time I am spending in USJ. I have a few things to share about what I got from my short stay here.

Kuala Lumpur/PJ/USJ

It is a very hectic area. Cars are everywhere, people are everywhere. Everything seems to be moving...except still cars in the parking lot. Coming from a land where things are not so hectic, I am a bit tired by all the traveling although I was not the one driving. I was just sitting in the car. It's tiring to sit and experience the 2nd hand of the whole scene and it is tiring to see the driver driving because most of the the time, it is us who are not driving...are actually the one that does most of the driving. We often press the invisible brake, we watch the side mirror more often than the driver, we look left and right and behind. We give a stares at weird drivers who are not using their God given brain.

People are always talking about earning more money. Making money, losing money...everything about money. Even in the church, pastor talked about praying for people who are in business loss, owing people money...bla...bla..bla... So boring to everyday listen about money. Yes, it is important. I do not deny it but it is like everything is about making more money. I'm not saying from where I come from, people do not talk about issues like that but at least I do not hear that in the church. I hear more about investment in God's work...in reaching out to the loss...in going for mission. I hear about storing your treasures in Heaven and not on earth. Do I really care if I have no place to stay one day ? I care but ..... who cares ?

Oklah...done for now. Will write more. Need to walk to A8...that is another end.

No comments: