Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Carols.

A group of carolers came to my house on 23rd December 2008. My mother, brother and I were busy half of the day preparing light refreshment for them which was supposed to be about 40 people. I was so busy that I forgot to take pictures at all....*sigh* Finally they arrived exactly at 8pm and it turned out there were only about 20 plus people. My mother invited some neighbours to join along. Everything turned out well...enough food...and good fellowship though I was busy making sure everyone gets what they wanted. Here are some pictures to share.

The international carolers from St Andrew's Anglican.

The local Malaysian carolers also from St Andrew's Anglican.


Me, mother & father.


1 comment:

James TC Wong said...

Fantastic, Audrey! Belated Christmas wishes to you and your loved ones! xD