Friday, December 5, 2008

Bird's Brain



I arrived Kuala Lumpur/Selangor in the morning about 8:45am. I took Malaysia Airlines (MAS) since Air Asia is not-so-friendly airline to me but little did I know that I would meet brainless people in MAS. The steward/stewardess were nice but one passenger I knew has no brain but do not realised it.

I bought MAS tickets online and I paid online and I booked my seating online in advance. I was sitting the 1st flight which is 0620 hours. I arrived about 5am, even the airport was not opened yet. Ok...everything was fine...I thought MAS is not a free seating flight unlike Air Asia but human are still human, they rushed into the plane as if there would not be enough sits in the plane or maybe the plane will leave them if they are not fast enough. So, there they are rushing rushing rushing and I was not going into this "mad race" for nothing.

The plane I did not sit.

In I go, find my seat which is 24A...hey, that a window seat. I thought good, I'll be able to use my laptop and take some photos but heck, when I reached there, my seat was not vacant. One brainless man was on my seat. 24B was empty which I think was his seat. Normal...no one likes to be sandwhich in between. I was looking at him and he was just looking back me as if he was right and I was wrong. So, fine....I don't want to argue just for one stupid seat that I booked so much earlier so I rest properly and take some photos. Whatever.....!The lady from 24C was nice enough to get up and let me in.

Some people are just "considerate". Hey, MAS does not practice 1st come 1st serve ok !!! Or maybe he doesn't know how to read and see the ABC sign above. I thought he was the only brainless one but no !!!! This guy was more brave. Obviously, someone was sitting on his seat. So, he asked that person, "What's your seat number?". That person answered, "A". Then that guy asked him to see above, "But here it's written D, E, F...". Haha...I was laughing inside me but that guy actually did not mind sitting anywhere but hey, I wished I have the guts to do what he did...haha. Cool man.

Anyway, human are human. Everyone has brain. The only difference is whether they are using it or not.

So, what is the point of me booking my seat when in the end, it is still 1st come 1st serve basis. Only difference....u still get to sit somewhere on the same row.

Well, as human who are using her brain, just forget it. Sit anywhere as long as you arrived safely...minus the photos I wanted to take....and the laptop I wanted to use (because sitting in the middle, I had no place to place my bag)...fine... *sigh*

No comments: