Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pacific Collection



Me and a few of my friends, we had a great weekend buffet dinner last night at Palm Terrace Cafe, Imperial Hotel. I was quite worried the food would not be nice because a few people told me that Imperial Hotel doesn't cook really good food but some told me it's just a matter of 'different people has different taste'. My housemate actually invited me but in the end I invited 5 of my friends. Only 3 could make it that night. This was another reason of my worry...scared they might complain since it's not a small amount of price but low compare to buffet in KL.


We arrived about 7:30pm. Went up with a mind of curiosity....but when I went around looking at what food they actually offer...WOW!!! There were so much to eat...so many varieties. I was glad we didn't make the mistake of coming to this buffet and me, inviting so many people. Hehe. Prawns were fresh, crab, fried soft-shell crab, sushi, beef, lamb, vegetables, varieties of fruits, lots of cheese cake, ice-cream, cocktails, rojak, sashimi (raw fish)...etc etc...Can't remember everything and lazy to write all the food. I love the salmon so much...I almost took all of it. Took lots of different kinds of cake...cheese cake. I didn't managed to eat everything they offer there. My stomach just couldn't fill in anymore.


Was really good...it's really worth it. But this promotion is only on October and November only. Quick...go and have a try. It's worth it for people who loves food....

Some of the drinks: Blueberry, Chinese Tea, Mixed Fruit

PS: Appears here are just some of the food and photos..for more, check out in my FB

No comments: