Monday, November 17, 2008

Non Holiday School Holiday

Strawberry Park - My dream place to stay in Cameron Highlands

Tea plantation in Cameron Highlands

My dream holiday with my parents.


School holiday has officially started. People are back to their hometown, preparing to go on holiday to somewhere near and far, relaxing at home....but mind you, only some managed to do that. I, on the other hand had to invigilate exam which is actually 10 days in total but with breaks in between that makes me stay back for one month. 20 days left. Not all the time for resting but still need to prepare for next year's teaching, finishing and finalizing accounts, getting all my bills done, clean the house, service my car and bike, renew my road tax etc.

I will have 3 weeks left for holiday. Even though my holidays will be shorter than others but I'm still most thankful because I have holidays which is longer than some others out there. I count my blessing. Most of all, I'll be back to my "ibu" after such a long time since I stayed with her. I'll be back to my hometown in Kuala Terengganu too...hope to capture some photos of my hometown.

No comments: