Saturday, August 21, 2010

Coffee or Tea ?

Countdown

13 days to Cambodia (
TCF)

87 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (
GMC)

129 days left 4 me to meet the person


Suo Sdey, everyone!

Everyday is a special day because everyday is THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAD MADE, I will surely rejoice and be glad in it! Hehe...

Well, surely there are certain days when you just have no mood to rejoice and be glad, but when that happen, remember....SURRENDER EVERYTHING UNTO HIM... because HE IS IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING.

We are serving and worshiping a MIGHTY GOD....not simply any gods. He is the MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, RULER OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, THE ALMIGHTY, THE AWESOME ONE, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!

Tell me then, is there anything impossible for Him? HE IS THE GOD OF THE IMPOSSIBLE!

When you learn to look at the bright side of situations, everything will indeed be bright.

When you learn to look at the positive side of things, everything will be positive.

Why stay in the "dark" when you have the switch to on the "light"?

You are life and life is you!

But, remember, life belongs to God...you are responsible and answerable to Him one day on how you have live the life He had entrusted you with....on Earth.

Life is great and so it shall be....even though there are people out there who just can't stand me living a great life. Thus, tried and are still trying to make life miserable for me. I will not fall into the S.A. Tan's trap....by His grace and mercy.

I am not afraid because I know who is always with me and simply because I owe every bit of my life and every beat of my heart unto Him who gave me 2nd chance.

I am still so thankful and grateful unto Him!

To Him be the glory!

My work of art...I did not win but I love my colouring technics...
hehe...call myself "syok sendiri"... and always "lain daripada lain"..
That's me...unique and weird...haha